Is now the time to consider advanced technology to kick-start wound healing in chronic wounds? Jeanette Milne (Chief Matron at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust) reviews the wound healing challenges we are now faced with, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
A panel of experienced clinicians share experiences and provide clinical insight into how this adjunctive technology (Accel-Heal) could provide a real option to help problematic patients.
Meet the speakers:
- Jeanette Milne – Chief Matron at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Christine Kiernan – Senior Podiatrist at Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
- Nicola Turner – Tissue Viability Nurse at Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
- Liz Ovens – Independent Tissue Viability Nurse
- Gisha Paul – Wound Care Specialist at American hospital, Dubai